Hey, fellow blogger!
I started this hashtag because I wanted to help others when they are in their darkest. I know that during the darkest of days, we feel hopeless… like nothing we do will ever make it better.
So I’m looking for contributors. I strongly believe that we can help each other get out of that funk! I would absolutely LOVE IT and APPRECIATE IT if you would share with us what you did to help brighten your darkest days! ♡♡♡
This hashtag is for you if:
- you are not a robot =P
Let’s help each other!!! ♡♡♡
#BrighteningMyDarkestDays #ShareTheLove #health #mentalhealth #physicalhealth #chronicillness #bloggers #parents
Some things to follow
- Write a post that is at least 500 words
- Explain a little about what happened (what brought on your darkest days)
- What helped.
- Write a post around a “keyword” or a “key phrase” that is used throughout the post
- Include a 1-2 images (…because pictures are pretty!)
- Take a picture to show us (if possible) of what helped
- Violate any COPYRIGHT LAWS
I would like it if you could:
Include a short blurb about yourself that I can add at the end of the post so that my readers know who you are! <3
- A nice profile picture of yourself
- Blog URL
- Short summary (5 sentences max)
However, if the subject matter is sensitive, you can send it anonymously if you would like.
Need an example?
This is what I wrote for this segment: What Helped Me During My Darkest Days
Send your stories my way!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to have “Brightened My Darkest Days” in the subject! I look forward to working together!
Before I Publish Your Post
- I’ll let you know if anything is missing or if the post needs editing
- I’ll let you know when I plan to publish it (I’ll publish it in the order received)
After Your Post Has Been Published
- It will be shared on my Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Tumblr.
- *NOTE* I will share your post with more than one image! One with an image you sent with your post and one that I have created with Canva
- You can share the post as much as you want throughout all platforms
You may also be interested in #FeatureFridays