I’m ALWAYS looking for contributors!
There are THREE segments on the blog that I am looking for contributors for!
I started this hashtag because I wanted to help others when they are in their darkest. I know that during the darkest of days, we feel hopeless… like nothing we do will ever make it better. I strongly believe that we can help each other get out of that funk! I would absolutely LOVE IT and APPRECIATE IT if you would share with us what you did to help brighten your darkest days! ♡♡♡
Need an example? This is what I wrote for this segment: What Helped Me During My Darkest Days
We’ve all got a story to share and I’m a big believer that someone can always benefit from hearing someone’s story. So if you have a story that you would like to share, I would love to have you over!
- Parental struggles.
- Parental successes.
- Parental discoveries
- Mental health battles
- Physical health battles
- Chronic illness.
I want to get to know you! I want to know who’s behind the blog so I’m conducting blogger interviews! Click the link if you’re interested!
What’s in it for you and CoffeeHeartMind?
Guest posting is a great way to get your name out there. You get more exposure for your work. I am more than happy to accept bylines! So – of course – you get all the credit for your work. Plus, I share your article throughout all of my social media platforms.
What’s in it for CHM? I get great content to share with my readers! I’m all about connecting others through stories and I can’t write about everything. At the end of it, I want to be able to help others whether that’s through sharing my own stories or sharing yours!
- Write a post that is at least 500 words
- Most #FeatureFridays are near 1000 words
- Write a post around a “keyword” or a “key phrase” that is used throughout the post
- Include a 1-2 images (…because pictures are pretty!)
- Send in a Word Document or iPages
I would like it if you could:
Include a short blurb about yourself that I can add at the end of the post so that my readers know who you are! <3
- A nice profile picture of yourself
- Blog URL
- Short summary (5 sentences max)
However, if the subject matter is sensitive, you can send it anonymously if you would like.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email me at email@example.com and be sure to have the segment title (#BrighteningMyDarkestDays or #FeatureFridays) in the subject! I look forward to working together!
Before I Publish Your Post
- I’ll let you know if anything is missing or if the post needs editing
- I’ll let you know when I plan to publish it as I schedule them according to the order I receive them
After Your Post Has Been Published
- It will be shared on my Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and StumbleUpon.
- *NOTE* I will share your post with more than one image! One with an image you sent with your post and one that I have created with Canva
- You can share the post as much as you want throughout all platforms
Join the CoffeeHeartMind community on Facebook!